3.12.09

LETTER OF ENQUIRY
Ferran Soler Sague
25 Bisbe Damas
Argelaguer
Tel: 687233858
e-mail: nigua@hotmail.com
4 November

Dear Sir,

Re: Information of International Trade

I am writing to you because I would like to ask you for information above the International Trade Course. I ‘d like to know when the lesson start and which timetable the course has. Also, I’d like to know which the price of the enrolment is. I will be interested in available grants because I don’t have money. Finally I‘d like to know about accommodation in Olot because I live in foreigner country and the commute is very expensive.
Please could you send a letter with all the information?
Yours faithfully

F. Soler
FERRAN SOLER SAGUE

1 comentario:

  1. Please correct the following mistakes.

    above ___________ABOUT
    lesson_____________LESSON
    money__________________MUCH money
    foreigner country __________¿?¿?¿?
    send a ME letter with

    Good job, Ferran. You deserve a B in this 1st module

    ResponderEliminar